Tuesday 13 March 2012

In pursuit of the perfect red (part 2)......

So whilst I'm getting used to wearing a lipstick much, much brighter than I have worn for years, I am still on the hunt for the perfect red......




My search led me to Selfridges in London, where the lovely sales assistant persuaded me that I was buying the 'Rolls Royce' of lipsticks! (Her words, not mine!)


Source:The fashion examiner


Tom Ford......He of the lovely dresses for skinny girls......

Source:Tom Ford.com




And the evocative perfumes.....




Source:Fragrantica.com


It really is a stunning lipstick.  Creamy and moisturising on the lips. Lightly scented and beautifully packaged.


Source: Makeupmole


I'm still waiting for my up close and personal moment like this though......


Lizx

No comments:

Post a Comment