Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy 3rd of January......



Source:inspired design


......No, it's not a new day of celebration.

I'm just late in writing a New Year's blog!

So that's one of my resolutions broken already - Never mind- life goes on!!

I like this time of the year. Whether or not you make resolutions, I love the optimism of a brand new year full of good intentions and aspirations.

......I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and look forward to reading many more blogs and making many more friends.

Source:Zsa Zsa Bellagio

Hope you all have a happy and healthy 2013,


Liz x


8 comments:

  1. Dear Liz, I wish you all the best for 2013, I hope this year will be magic for you!

    Thank you so much for your nice comments, to see your name always makes me happy!

    Big hugs, Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Liz -
    Wishing you and your family a very happy New Year! Cheers to a fabulous 2013 ~ xo, Loi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too!!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and your wonderful comments (I smile:)). Looking forward to your posts for 2013, signed your friend from the colonies;) xob

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Happy New Year to you too! I hope it will be a year full of fun and laughter.

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy January 3rd to you too!! And the rest if the year as well.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I visited your blog today - I saw yours through another friend's. You have such a lovely blog with many unique pictures on here. The candle with the pearls is so pretty. I see that you love beautiful things too. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is filled with beauty and simplicity, which is I appreciate. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day. Oh, I love scented candles too.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a very Happy New Year too, Liz !xx

    ReplyDelete