Saturday 30 August 2014

The White Company General Store......


I'm a huge fan of The White Company.  Their crisp white bed linen, fluffy towels and home accessories have long been staples in Snowdrop Towers.
So I looked forward this week to the launch of The White Company's General Store




A collection of classics have been taken from the company's 20 year heritage - The White Company's General Store - show cases the best of simple, essential (and some not so essential) must- have items for your home. 

Of course I wanted everything.

I have my eye on a couple of these vases......





And this burr wood board......



And Mr S. is very excited about this sheepskin throw!......



You can imagine I really needed another white shirt......



And just one more scented candle......

(White Geranium - my new favourite)

There is so much to choose from.

I discovered The General Store collection at The White Company flag ship in Symons Street, London - and it looks even better in real life.

I believe The White Company is now available in the US too. 
One of our better exports! Check it out.

The whole range can be found here.

All images found on The White Company website.

Hope you have a lovely week,

Liz x










14 comments:

  1. I can imagine you like this so much. It all looks wonderful!

    Enjoy your weekend, Liz. Hugs, Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, these things are fantastic!! Thank you for sharing! This is a real inspiration!
    All my best from Austria
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some super things on the site if you get a chance to check them out.
      xx

      Delete
  3. I've been a huge fan of The White company for quite a while now and whether its items for the home or my wardobe, I never fail to be impressed both with the design and of course the amazing quality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sheepskin throw.........swoon! Love The White Company, particularly their candles. Recently had a spree for my first grandchild due December! :-). Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's gorgeous.
      I'm a huge fan of their candles too.
      Congrats on your soon to be born grandchild. What better excuse to go mad in The White Co.
      xx

      Delete
  5. I don't know what it is about the White Company, they just have the most amazing knack of getting it all "just right". It all looks so deliciously covetable on their website or in their catalogue and I can seldom resist. I love your top picks. I hadn't spotted that wooden board until you drew me to it - love it, want it, need it! Imogen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think when you've got it right, you've got it right - and they've definitely got it right!!
      If you 'need' that board - then you should have it!! Better in real life than in a photo.
      xx

      Delete
  6. I have always been a big fan of The White Company Liz….especially for beautiful crisp white linen and candles here at home. LOVE the flagship store in Symons Street, and always pop in when I am in that part of town!

    Have a lovely week,

    Sophia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make their stores look just right - but I think Symons Street is by far the best.
      xx

      Delete
  7. Oh yes Phyllis - I'm sure you can get The White Co stuff delivered in the States now.
    I wonder, is there an American equivalent?
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing Liz! I will have to bookmark their site. I am a candles addict and theirs sound yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete